Uhip 365 Vest/Gilet is appreciated for its softness and smooth feeling. Perfect as an extra layer under a jacket, and for any other outdoor activities.
The vest has a very nice shape and can be used both as outerwear in Spring, Summer and Autumn and as a mid-layer under your shell jacket during cold Winter days.
The synthetic down insulation provides the same level of warmth as down but is easy to wash and retains warmth even in wet conditions.
If you want a vest that can be worn year around, wherever you are or whatever you are doing – the Uhip 365 Vest is perfect for you!
Shell: Light Polyamide 400, 100% Polyamide, Ripstop with a shiny surface.
PA downproof Coating.
Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
Insulation: DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE ECO, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Downlike synthetic
DuPont™ Sorona® ,SEE PRO, 120gsm, 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40% Polyester, Flat synthetic
Lining: Uhip Embossed Logo Lining, 100% Recycled Polyester
Zips: YKK METALUXE® Vislon
- Front zip with storm-placket behind zipper and chin-protection
- Two-way front zip with storm-placket behind the zipper. Chin and saddle protection.
- High collar for extra protection
- Two hand pockets with zips
- One chest pocket with zip
- Elastic binding at bottom hem and around sleeve openings
- Reflective print
About the sizes
Take tight measurements where you are the widest.