Protects you against rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath.
High quality lining (stretch mesh) makes it wearable during Summer. It won’t cling to your body even if used with shortsleeve underneath. Smart clean design, can be used both in city and in saddle.
It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
Features and Functions
– 2-layer EquTex™ stretch coat
– Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
– Recycled polyester fabric and Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
– 360° visibility for safety with panels with reflective tapes, reflective logo prints and pipings at front and sleeves
– Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility (I love these)
– Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
– High collar with chinguard for comfort
– Detachable hood with one-hand adjustments at front and neck
– Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
– 2-way YKK-front zipper
– Detachable front piece that protects the saddle from rain
– Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
– Two large YKK-zippered chest pockets
– Two large YKK-zippered hand bellow pockets
– Two YKK-zippered slits at back with reflective tape
– Inside elastic leg straps
EquTex stretch 2-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane.
Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h.
The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Low temperature (30°) and tumble dry low temperature, or just hang dry, because of the taped seams.