They are designed with a thin layer of warming insulation inside the nylon fabric of sleeves, and on the jacket’s front and back protects you from cooler temperatures and cold winds. The sleeves (under the arm) and side panels are made of a stretchy fabric that provides flexibility and maximum freedom of movement regardless of activity.
Front zip with storm-placket behind zipper and chin-protection
Two zippered hand pockets
High collar for extra protection
Prolonged sleeves with wrist warming cuffs with thumb holes
Elastic binding at bottom hem
Stretch panels at sides for best possible movement and fit
Ventilation holes in armpits and mesh under back yoke
FABRIC: 100% Nylon
STRETCH: 88% Polyester 12% Spandex
LINING: 100% Recycled Polyester
INSULATION: 60% Elastomultiester with Sorona®, 40%Polyester
FABRIC: Gentle wash at 30 degrees C – Do not Bleach – Do not Iron – No dry cleaning – Wash with similar colours – Use mild detergent – Do not use softener – Close all zippers before wash – Wash inside out
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The snap buttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
About the sizes
Take tight measurements where you are the widest.
Sizing true to the Size Chart