Uhip Trench Style Rain/Wind Skirt is a lightweight cover skirt, with taped seams and pockets, perfect for when you want to spend time outdoors in the wind and rain.
Features and Functions
A full length, two-way zipper at front
Long zipper at back, possible to unzip all the way up
Two zippered front pockets plus to welt pockets
Elastic bands on the skirt inside to attach round your thighs to avoid the skirt from flapping in the wind.
Uhip Trench Style Rain/Wind Skirt is constructed with a light but solid fabric that has a TPU film on the back side providing 7.000 mm wp. The buttons have a rubber surface and the seams are sealed.
Shell fabric: 100% Polyester, Mechanical Stretch 150D
Shell finish: TPU2.5 layer print lamination，Water resistant and breathable, C6 DWR
Zipper brand: YKK
FABRIC: Gentle wash at 30 degrees C – Do not Bleach – Do not Iron – No dry cleaning – Wash with similar colours – Use mild detergent – Do not use softener – Close all zippers before wash – Wash inside out
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The snap buttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
About the sizes
Take tight measurements where you are the widest.