Stierna Storm Rain Jacket Navy
Protects you against rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath.
A water and windproof yet breathable garment with all seams tape-sealed that will keep you comfortable even during the wettest day.
It is your shield against the elements and no matter the conditions you and your horse can still perform at your very best.
– 2-layer EquTex™ stretch coat
– Water- and windproof and breathable, fully taped
– Recycled polyester fabric and Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment
– High collar with chin guard for comfort
– 2-way YKK-front zipper
– Detachable hood with one-hand adjustment at front and neck
– Hood is fastened with snap buttons for safety
– Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility
– Asymmetrical sleeve ends with velcro adjustment for comfort and fit
– Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind
– Two YKK-zippered hand pockets
– Large chest pocket with YKK zipper and opening for ear phones
– Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding
– Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit
– Reflective prints at front, sleeve and back neck
EquTex™, 2-layer recycled polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 20 000 mm / Breathability 20 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free DWR-treatment.
Wash on a low temperature (30°), no fabric softener, tumble dry on a low temperature or just hang dry.