Upgrade your helmet with the Tocsen Crash Helmet Sensor
- If you fall, the sensor sends an emergency call and transmits your location via the app to your emergency contacts and all members in your vicinity.
- Suitable for all helmets, whether bicycle, riding or winter sports helmets.
- Simply stick it behind your ear on the helmet.
- Rechargeable providing 3 months of battery life based on normal usage thanks to the latest Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- As waterproof as an otters pocket. (IP67)
1. install – You stick the small sensor behind your ear on any hard shell helmet, download the free app and set up your Tocsen system adding your personal emergency contacts.
2. Get started – Now you can really let it rip! No matter whether on the road or in the woods. As long as your smartphone has signal, your Tocsen will take care of you.
3. Be prepared – In the event of a crash, the sensor notifies the app which will ask you if everything is okay. If you don’t react, your emergency contacts and all Tocsen heroes nearby will be alerted and your GPS coordinates will be shared, reducing the critical time until you’re found.
The app for your sensor, your emergency contacts and all nearby Heroes.
A message that nobody wants to receive: one of the Tocsen community has had an accident. It’s time to act! The Tocsen system will help you! Keep calm and follow the directions. The app not only guides you to the scene of the accident, it also gives you valuable tips on how to behave.
Become a Tocsen hero!
Even without using a Tocsen helmet sensor yourself, you can join the heroes network with the free app as a first aider.