Uhip Mid Length Trench Coat
The coat is constructed as a shell, which has an extra zipper on the inside so you can add an inner liner and enjoy being outside even when it is a little chillier.
The two-way front zip and the slot at back enables you to wear it while riding, and even if it is windy you can use Uhips functional elastic straps with press studs to fasten around your thighs to stop it from blowing around.
Features and Functions
- Two-way front zip covered by a storm flap with snap buttons and chin-protection
- Two hand pockets with water resistant zippers
- Two hand pockets with snap button closure
- Two zippered chest pockets with water resistant zippers
- Detachable hood, attached with snap buttons and velcro
- High collar with fleece inside for extra comfort and warmth
- Prolonged cuffs possible to fold down to cover your hands from rain and cold
- Back slot with gusset hidden behind buttoned placket
- Uhip’s elastic leg straps to attach around your thighs to keep the garment in place
- Ventilation holes in armpits and mesh under back yoke
- Reflective details around zipper and at back
The Trench material is a light but solid fabric made from recycled Polyester with mechanical stretch with Bionic ECO impregnation (DWR). It has a printed membrane with high waterproofness and breathability.
Mechanical stretch is a simple process by which the fabric is woven to a wider width and in the finishing, the fabric is shrunk creating a stretch when pulled. These are fabrics that utilize their memory and bounce back to their original
SHELL: 100% Recycled Polyester, Mechanical Stretch, Printed membrane, Bionic Finish ECO Fluorocarbon free DWR
Water pellar: 10.000 mm (WP)
Moisture permability: 10.000g/m2/24h
FABRIC: 100% Recycled Polyester -Gentle wash at 30 degrees C – Do not Bleach – Do not Iron – No dry cleaning – Wash with similar colours – Use mild detergent – Do not use softener – Close all zippers before wash – Wash inside out
Two-Way Open Zipper
- When closing
- Pull the upper slider down, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Insert the separable pin to the very bottom of the bottom slider. (Incomplete insertion may cause problems.)
- Pull the upper slider up with your hand.
- When opening
- Pull the slider down completely, until it touches the bottom slider.
- Gently pull out the separable pin with your hand.
The snap buttons are designed to fulfil the functionality of the garment. We recommend you to unbutton with care and avoid ripping them apart.
About the sizes
Take tight measurements where you are the widest.